Monday, April 7, 2008

1st Day

I awoke this morning thinking.. there was something exciting I had to do. Then all of the sudden.. I remembered... with slight dread I might add, that today was the day I was going to put away my bad habits, my poor health, and race towards a new me.

Since I am doing the Carbohyrdates Addict Plan, I ate 2 eggs for breakfast with 1 cup of coffee. I had been eating 2 bowls of sugary cereal. I hope I am not greeted with a migrane this week.. from going off my sugar high. For lunch I plan to eat a salad with Tuna or Chicken. And dinner, following the Plan, for one hour I am allowed to eat whatever I want. Now, I know if you are not familiar with the Carb Plan this sounds CRAZY. I thought the same thing before. However, in the past I have done really well with this. In taking the Carb Quiz (you can find the link to the right of the page) I found out I was severly addicted to Carbs. Which was causing my body to go haywire as I was stuffing my mouth with carbs, sweets, and sugars.

Tonight after my choice of dinner.. I plan to walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes.

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: