Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day 2 nearly complete

I had 2 eggs and a cup of coffee for Breakfast. For Lunch I had a large salad with tuna on top and some diet soda. For dinner, I grilled steak, fixed pasta, and baked garlic bread. YUMMM haha Remember for one hour I am allowed whatever I want for dinner. I also had a couple of chocolate chip cookies and an ice cream sandwhich hahah. I am trying to half hazzardly keep track of my calories..and so far I am ranging around 1100 a day.

I planned to walk the treadmill today.. but didn't happen. However, I did clean the house like crazy. Cleaned three bathrooms, did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, and took care of the kids. Right now I am experiencing wonderful PEACE and QUIET haha My 3 1/2 year old boy is asleep as well as my 4 1/2 month old little girl. Woo hoooooo. haha I have about 16 minutes left to my hour of eating.. but I am done. blah. :)

Tomorrow I am going to attempt to tackle the Nursery and Office. (Did I mention we moved a year ago and we are just now starting to get things in the right place haha).

Wednesday will be my official "Weigh In Wednesday". I will post my numbers "I THINK". haha Being accountable I really think for me is the key, so I really do appreciate the support and inpute from you. It truly is encouraging.

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: