Saturday, April 26, 2008

Frugal Friday


For the past year, we have been slowly decorating our home. I love finding a good deal! :) My favorite place to shop is HSN.COM. One of my recent decorating adventures has been our bedroom. I found this comforter set, side tables, and trunk all at HSN. If you are trying to be frugal, or watching your budget but need a nice place to buy home decor and furniture at, you should definitely try HSN. They will even break up your payments if you need. Oh my word, I sound like a talking billboard haha. They aren't paying me to endorse them haha. My husband even has been bit by the HSN bug. lol

For more Frugal Tips visit http://www.biblicalwomanhoodonline.com/blog.htm (sorry my code inserter box isn't working for some reason)

6 comments:

Tania said...

I love this--so romantic and elegant.

Anonymous said...

My comment isn't about your room, but about your weightloss journey. I don't know what kind of approach you're using, but I use a great program by a guy named Eddie Baran that is awesome. And it's never more than 15 min. a day. I just noticed that you're doing really great and consistently dropping, so whatever you're doing is working, but he's a great motivator as far as resetting your outlook on health and your body. Google him and keep going strong!

Tara said...

Thank you.. I will check out your weight loss program. I appreciate your encouragement!

Paige said...

Well, Happy Birthday! 30 is really not bad at all, wait till you hit 40. I love that bedspread and pillows! It looks so nice.

Tara said...

Thank you on both accounts! :) I am a week into 30 and I seem to be ok.. hahaha :)

Renee said...

Your bedroom looks so beautiful! You did a really great job on decorating. I especially love the look of the sheers.

By the way, you look great! You did great on losing all that weight. I bet your family and friends are so happy, and proud of you.

Renee

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: