Sunday, May 18, 2008

Brother Dear...its Paintball Time!!

I grew up in what I think is a large family. I am number 3 of 8 kids. I have three brothers and four sisters. We have always been close growing up and even more so now as adults. One thing that has never changed and probably WILL NEVER is my brothers picking on me ha. They are always up to something.. just with one look from any one of them across the room can cause me to go in frantic mode thinking my hair is sticking up or I have something on my face, all the while they stand in the corner chuckling at my reaction.

I came across this website called Ultimate Paintball, and I immediately thought of my loving, bratty brothers haha. They have gone paint balling many a times, coming back home with all kinds of paint spatters and exaggerated stories of near victory. I will admit I have always secretly wanted to go. This company is not just the petty paintball this is Ultimate paintball. This is serious stuff!!! I was navigating through the site and found the coolest stuff. You can buy just one paintball gun like the Tippmann 98 Custom which is evidently pretty cool. Its made of a aluminum die cast, has a place for a 200-round hopper. The paintball gun comes by itself or with an entire kit. The Snyder MR2 is another paintball gun that is loaded with features like 3 modes of Fire, has a Break Beam Eye, evidently is easy to Disassemble without tools. Most of these topselling paintball guns come with a 1 year guarantee and free shipping. Free shipping and 1 year of fun guaranteed? What is better than that?

Now this is what I am thinking...how in the world could I miss one of the bratty cheshire smiles of my brothers armed with one of the Ultimate Paintball topselling paintball guns. So I officially am sending out the call to my brothers and daring them to meet me for a game of Ultimate Paintball.

To learn more about Ultimate Paintball, and to pick up one of the topselling paintball guns visit their very informative website click on Tippmann.



No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: