Monday, May 19, 2008

Disclosure

This policy is valid from 19 May 2008


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For any questions about this blog, please contact Tara (cloudspassby78@yahoo.com). This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. I will also accept free products, services, travel, tickets, or any other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

This blog owner will give honest opinions on free products, services, ect reviews.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.


Disclaimer:
I cannot be held liable for any harm inflicted by any product of any type. I am not responsible for damages incurred (physical, emotional or otherwise) due to product usage. Any reviews done are simply a statement of my personal experience. This does not guarantee that you will have the same experience in any way. Each person's experience is unique in itself and I therefore cannot be held liable.




For PR Companies and Representatives:

I do not accept cash or any equivalent for reviews. I will only accept free products for review and/or giveaway purposes. If I have a personal issue with a product I will contact you prior to publishing my review to inform you of my specific issues with your product to see if there is a remedy. In keeping with my honesty policy I will publish negative reviews if I deem necessary. If it is simply a matter of personal preference (taste, etc.) I will state my opinions and the opinions of others honestly. It is very important for me to do a review on a product that is something I can believe in and give a whole hearted recommendation. Not only is your company reputation on the line with your product, so is the reputation of my blog with the honesty of my review.

For
Etsy Shops and Other Small Businesses promoting handmade products:

I do not accept cash or any equivalent for reviews. I will accept free products for review and/or giveaway purposes only. I understand that you are trying to 'make your way' in a vast and seemingly endless array of small businesses. If I have a problem with your product (s) I will e-mail you personally to see if the problem can be rectified. I will not publish a negative review unless I deem your product to be unsafe or hazardous in some way.

With all that out of the way, I look forward to reviewing some great products!

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org



No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: