Sunday, May 18, 2008

Let Trusted Tours and Attractions Plan your next Vacation!

About 5 1/2 years ago, before my husband and I were married, my family had yet to meet and approve of him or our relationship. I kept hoping that there was some way to slowly start introducing the love of my life to my family. It's not easy to impress seven brothers and sisters, let me tell you haha. However, my older brother and his family decided to go on a mini vacation with us to San Francisco, CA. I was scared..excited..and slightly worried. My boyfriend, at the time, and I were trying desperately to make plans for our vacation. Trying to find places that were kid friendly, close parking, and fun, were not as easy as I had hoped. We ended up finding our way to Alcatraz Island, did the tour thing there, then to Pier 39.... We drove around the city in our rented mini van.. trying to catch glimspes of exciting the San Francisco life. All the while, hoping my brother was impressed with my choice of Man lol. We made it thru this "Wild Vacation", but I tell you it would of been one hundred times better if we would of had a better "planned" vacation and not wing it. I know my brother would of been even more impressed if I would of used San Francisco Trusted Tours and Attractions to get discounted tickets for all kinds of neat tours like the Motorized Cable Car tours, Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf with the Aquarium of the Bay, Ball Park tours, and the list goes on.. and on. You can buy all of these tickets in advance and have your whole vacation planned out at a very reasonable price with loads of fun planned.

Trusted Tours and Attractions not only offers great discounted tickets and tours for San Francisco but for 23 cities total across the United States, like Things to do in Atlanta. So don't make the mistake I did years ago by not planning anything, use sightseeing tours and make your vacation what it should be relaxing and fun.. a real vacation. Let Trusted Tours and Attractions do the work for you.

Trusted Tours and Attractions offers a great newsletter that will send you updates for the city of your choice. Sign up for their newsletter and you might win $150 iTunes gift card, but hurry the offer ends Saturday, May 31st, 2008.

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: