Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pay Less to Impress!

It seems like every January as I am filling in all the birthdays, anniversaries, and special events in my calendar, that I begin thinking about where I am going to buy cards, or if I am going to make my own. To go out and buy cards for the million people on my list, would literally cost a fortune at the lovely price of $4 a card, sometimes more. Making them at home is alright, it just takes time, and fiddling with the printer, trying to line the paper up, can sometimes prove more trouble than its worth. Well, I think I have the solution. CardsDirect is an online company that provides the neatest options for birthday cards. Not only can you buy in bulk and save loads of money, but you are also able to have the card and envelope customized...ah one less handwriting disaster!

Seems like every six months my Mailing List grows by leaps and bounds, and coming from a large family with siblings who seem to be having children every other month (ha) I think it might be time for me to invest in Birthday Cards by the hundred then one at a time. CardsDirect has a huge selection of Birthday Cards to choose from. My favorite one, and believe me it was difficult to choose, is called the Birthday Gifts Card . After choosing the Birthday card you "LOVE" then you choose your quantity, click Continue. The next page will give you the options to either personalize the inside of the card or personalize the return address label on the envelope. I really can't believe how simple they have made the process. Between family, friends, my husbands co-workers, and church friends it will be so worth ordering my cards through CardsDirect.

Don't let another birthday go by without checking out birthday cards at CardsDirect.




No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: