Sunday, May 18, 2008

"Tara, Relax... its just playdough" lol




After reading several blogs yesterday that discussed the treasures of the .99 store lol I told my husband 'we must go' lol I found so many neat things like kids books, found several boxes of ABC and 123 flashcards, playdough, and lots more.

This afternoon, my 3 1/2 year old and I decided to try out the playdough. I can't recall the last time I played with playdough lol. Of course with his short attention spand I think we played all of ten minutes, but thats pretty good for him lol


Don't laugh too hard.. I tried to make a flower..and took it too seriously.. had to make myself laugh when my son pick the flower up and SQUISHED it in his eager hands lol

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: