Sunday, May 18, 2008

"Spark" some revenue for your blog.


I recently came across a new site called SocialSpark, and immediately opened up a profile for myself. The concept of this site is pretty cool. Basically you get paid for writing a post about different products or companies. There is a whole list of opportunities that come available 24/7, you just have to be quick and click on them.

The SocialSpark webpage itself is pretty impressive. I would say a bit overwhelming at first. I am still getting used to all the options. To get involved in this exciting venture you must first create a profile. Once your profile is accepted you may begin claiming available opportunities. However, you must have a blog that is at least 90 days old. My blog is still awaiting the 90 day mark. :)

SocialSpark has quite a unique code of ethics:

-100% Audit-able In-Post Disclosure
-100% Transparency
-100% Real Opinions
-100% Search Engine Friendly

I personally am excited about having more opportunities to make money doing something I have come to really enjoy, Blogging. SocialSpark brings opportunities for your blog and definitely brings the traffic. We all want to be heard don't we? :) There is a whole community of bloggers on SocialSpark just waiting to meet you and introduce you to the world of paid blogging.

SocialSpark definitely appears to be a solid and trust worthy company to invest my time in. I look forward to having lots of opportunities come my way with SocialSpark. You should try it too!



This Post is sponsored by SocialSpark.

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: