Monday, May 19, 2008

Take "Advantage" of Renting a New Car

It seems that every time my husband and I think of taking a vacation we have to decide between driving our own car or renting one. Since having our second child in November, we have been actively looking for a larger vehicle. One option we like, is to rent a car from a reputable car rental company and drive it for the weekend or a week of vacation. Not only does it save our own car from added mileage, but it gives us a chance to test drive a new car. There are so many car rental companies out there now that it's difficult to know where to start in choosing one.

We will be taking several trips this summer, mostly business trips, we both HATE I repeat HATE to fly haha, so we will be driving and most likely be renting a car. I think next time we will rent a car from Advantage Rent a Car. They have a great selection of new cars to choose from with some pretty good Specials going on right now, and with rising gas prices we need good deals!

If you are thinking about going on vacation and renting a car, or like us trying out new cars before we buy, then why not check out the Advantage rent a car site. I think you will be pleased with both the selection and the price.

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: