Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Try PayPerPost on for "size"..,

I don't know about you..but I really have come to enjoy blogging. I am always looking for new opportunities of things to do and write about. The other day I was surfing thru some blogs and came across a woman who was "speaking" the praises of this company called a PayPerPost. She went on to tell how easy it was to write about things you loved and get paid for it. How can that be? lol Being a stay at home mom gives me such freedom. Wouldn't that be so fun to make money blogging? I think since I am losing weight I will put any money I make from PayPerPost towards a NEW wardrobe lol

It really is so easy to sign up. You go to blog network sign up then register your blog. The rules are pretty straight forward. Your blog needs to be at least 30 days old..and have 10 or more post entries. I really appreciate all the different tools they offer on their site, makes learning fun.

Not only do you get paid for writing post, they will also pay for you for referrals. woo hoo All you have to do is put the referral button on your page and wah la!!

One blog I came across, the author claimed to have made over 800 dollars in one month from writing posts, and from referrals. So WE shall see if that is indeed possible!!

If you want to learn more about PayPerPost feel free to click on my PayPerPost button.





No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: