Sunday, June 8, 2008

"My God is So Big, So Strong and So Mighty..."

"there's nothing My God cannot do"

A little late in getting my post out this weekend for Works of God Weekend...

Sometimes we categorize who God is... Let me explain... I have heard many times people say "Oh I can't bother God with my little problem. He has too much to worry about" or "God doesn't care about the little things". I have to say that I completely disagree with both of those statements. I do believe God cares.. I do believe God is in the details of our lives. The Bible says that He knows how many hairs are on our heads(Matthew 10:30 "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered"), He knows the stars by names, He knows how many grains of sand there are on the beaches, He knows when a sparrow falls from the tree... Well, to me that is a God who cares about us.. Who cares if we didn't get enough sleep, who cares if we are overwhelmed, who cares if we are struggling...

I say all of that... as an introduction to my small little blessing this week lol I wrote a couple of days ago about how I found all the furniture ect... for FREE in our neighbors driveway. lol I happen to think its a pretty neat blessing.. because the dresser/cabinet we found was exactly what we had been looking for .. for our little baby girls room. I had also been wanting an easel for my son but just didn't make it priority and wah la.. God provides.. You know God really is Good! This week I had been a little discouraged.. with all the talk of war..and the possibilities of this or that.. in our country, and the rising prices of everything.. Sometimes it takes a little blessing.. to bring us back.. to bring us back to thankfulness. :)

Click here for more Works of God Weekend.

1 comment:

A Dusty Frame said...

awesome:)

Thank you for participating!
Lizzie

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: