Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"Seeing" the Benefits of Great Eyesight!

For the past few months, my husband has been talking about having the eye lasik procedure. Evidently, a co-worker of his recently had this procedure, and raves about his perfect eye sight on a daily basis, sparking this new obsession in my husband to have the Lasik procedure done for himself! It seems more and more he is toting his glasses from the office to home, from the living room to the kitchen..relying more and more on his spectacles.

I personally have been a little worried about him getting the surgery.. You hear a lot of things.. good and bad.. The more research we have done on the Laser Eye surgery, the better we feel about going through with this life changing decision. Then there is the issue of choosing a doctor. One that was recommended to us is reputable company called LaserVue. All the LaserVue Lasik Doctors have done a total of 25,000 surgeries combined...now that is reassuring! My husband and I have talked about the cost..and weighing the pros and cons in having this procedure. We decided if we didn't want to pay the entire amount up front we could have the procedure financed. LaserVue offers a great financing program that you can apply with online in private, and have as little as $60/month payments. My husband is adamant in finding a reliable doctor, one he feels comfortable with. There are thousands of different companies to choose from, trying to decide which one is usually proven the most difficult, so it is so nice to receive a great recommendation for the LaserVue company. LaserVue has many different locations in California such as the Lasik in Walnut Creek.

I don't know about you, but I am definitely tired of asking my husband if I look good in this outfit, or if he could take a look at something on the computer, and I am greeted with SQUINTS!!! That prompts me to remind him to put his glasses on! Having the eye lasik surgery would be a huge blessing, not only for him but for our family!

We are definitely going to look more into LaserVue. I need my husband healthy and seeing GREAT!

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: