Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Weigh in Wednesday







Woooo Hoooo.. finally lol I am so happy to have lost something this week!!! I will tell you that I completely reevaluated everything that I was doing, and realized that walking 30 minutes everyday on the treadmill wasn't cutting it anymore, so this last week I bumped it up big time for me. I averaged about 75 to 100 minutes of exercise everyday. Treadmill for 30 min, stationary bike for 30 min, stretch bands 15 min, and hand weights for 10 min every other day. My body evidently needs to be pushed a bit harder.

I realize now, that most do not want to openly do the weight challenge with me lol and thats perfectly fine.. I will still keep putting Mr Linky up though.. lol in case you want to participate. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tara. I've lost 2 pounds! Hooray! You are the inspiration! I wouldn't be losing this weight if I hadn't found your blog. I just don't trust myself to truly keep it up yet. So, I'm not ready to blog about it. Tried others things in the past and they didn't work out. I'm just not ready for my friends and family to critique it all yet, kwim? The short term goals are making a huge difference for me. Checking in with ya on Wednesday's is a nice boost also. Thanks a bunch. And congratulations on your hard work. My short-term goal is 10 pounds by June 18. I'm halfway there with a total of 5 pounds! I'm praying this is something that I can do. So far so good.
Amanda (www.xanga.com/TrentTribe)

Paige said...

Wonderful!

100 minutes, that's really something.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: