Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Weigh in Wednesday






Well, it has officially happened ONCE again!!!! No results this week!!! I stayed exactly the same.. no pounds lost and strangely no inch loss. I am just trying to rest in the fact that I am in a plateau right now... Please don't let my lack of results lately discourage any of you in any way.. as I have said before.. the most important for me is that I feel healthy.. better than I have in years.. my moods are better.. my outlook is better..and I have so much more energy.. Perhaps for me.. it will take a bit longer than I had PLANNED lol to lose the weight. I will say once again there is no way on earth I will go back wards.. I will just keep trudging through with the confidence that my body will readjust itself.. :)

3 comments:

Amanda T said...

Hi, Tara. 0 lbs for me this week, too. Even with the added excercise. On to next week. Hoping for better results for the both of us ;)

Tania said...

Keep your chin up lassey!

Amanda T said...

Just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to weigh in next week. I will be on vacation. See ya the week after!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: