Thursday, July 10, 2008

HSN Contest!!!

HSN is having a contest in celebration of their anniversary month. I have often blogged about how crazy I am about HSN.com. I loveeeeeeeeeee shopping there!!! We have bought furniture, vacuum, appliances, gifts, ect.. They have fantastic prices!! Anyhoooooooooooow lol The contest is super easy to enter. Just click here and it will take you directly to the contest page. Just put in basic info and enter.

You can enter to win 7 huge prizes (You have to choose one lol) such as a Meal with Emeril, or a spa get away, or a trip to San Francisco, or a VIP Hollywood trip, or win a party planned by Colin Cowie, or have a room designed by Nate Berkus, or (my favorite) have a $10,000 ring designed especially for you.

You are also automatically entered to win a 2008 Cadillac CT. This is a daily entry contest. Every time you enter you play the match game and you can win daily cash prizes up to $10,000. Yesterday I won $10.00 gift card for hsn.com lol I was so excited!!! Anyway just wanted to pass this along!


Click here for more Frugal Tips!

3 comments:

MamaGeek said...

Wow, can you belive I have never shopped there!?

Hadias said...

Congratulations on your weight lose so far. Tara I heard on the news a few days ago that people who keep a food journal loose more weight then those who don't.

Wellness360 has a daily food journal and one for excercise.Each time you enter your daily food intake you earn cash. Stop by my blog and sign up if you haven't already. The link is on my sidebar. We can shed pounds and earn cash together. Don't forget to tell your readers about my wellness site or add a link in your post about wellnes360 with your refferal code.

Great job on your Zinni Optical post.

Audra Krell said...

Hi Tara,
Thanks for all the great information on HSN. At first I didn't even know what that was, so obviously I have never shopped there. But you just might have convinced me!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: