Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Weigh in Wednesday







Woo hoo one pound lol This 1 lb at a time is PAINFUL lol I do have to share..that on Sunday I was getting ready for church trying to find something to wear.. (like every week lol) and I found these jeans on a hanger as I was browsing.. and decided to see if they fit.. My husband bought me these jeans 5 years ago LOL They still have the price tag on them. I think they are beautiful. They are dark denim and have beautifully embroided pink flowers from the knee down on both sides. I never could wear them because they didn't even fit five years ago (yikes) So here I go, one leg at a time.. so far its fitting.. now the button.. (ok I had to suck in a little) but oh my word they buttoned and zipped.. and I didn't have to lay on the floor to make it happen lol I was so excited.. !!! My only fear is... I was 25 when I was given the jeans now I am 30 can I still wear embroided flower jeans??? LOL Who cares!!! My husband said "look at the legs they are even loose on you" lol This was quite encouraging to me!

My DARLING son has misplaced my tape measure.. so until I find it I cannot update my measurements this week!!! I am 6 lbs away from my 2nd goal which would make 40 lbs!!! Can't wait!

Until next week.. (please be more than a pound lol)

Oh and don't forget tomorrow is Soap Box Thursday lol If you have something to say about anything positive or negative (in good taste of course please lol) and you would like to a place to "vent" lol Link up here tomorrow!

Feel free to link up to my blog or comment with your weight loss progress.


2 comments:

Melissa~ said...

Tara Congratulations on your weight loss! I'm working on this too, but not nearly as brave as you to blog about it!

I say wear those jeans woman!! Do you know how young thirty is?? :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

♥ Melissa~
Pink Paper Peppermints

beth said...

Ummm...yea you can wear those jeans! You should get a picture of yourself in them though...soon they will be too big for you :)

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: