Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Weigh in Wednesday






This week was NOT good!! We had company last week...which did not cause me to cheat with food..but I did cheat a little with not exercising enough!!! Any my second excuse (lol), is my baby girl is waking up several times a night again ...and I have been a walking zombie.. to tired to exercise. So I have to change some things around here!! I am disappointed.. but.. I guess the bright side of my dark week is that I didn't gain..and I lost 1.5 inches! Please feel free to weigh in by a comment or link your blog below with Mr. Linky! I know my weigh ins haven't been terribly encouraging lately.. so I am sorry... lol but as I have said many a time "I am not, and will not quit"! :)



2 comments:

Amanda T said...

Hi, Tara. Didn't get to check in last week. I'm at 198 lbs down from the 202 lbs (I gained four on vacation!). Like you, I'm sticking with it. Thanks for letting me weigh in!

Katy said...

Don't get discouraged!!! :)

I am doing Weight Watchers. I started May 1st of this year and have lost 28 lbs so far! I wish you the best of luck in losing more weight!!!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: