Sunday, July 13, 2008

Why I love my husband..

First reason I love my husband even more today lol is... We were driving to church this morning... in our mini van lol It is about a 30 minute drive, so there is always opportunity for my husband and I to talk, well, that is in between the 3 thousand questions from my 3 1/2 year old son, and the squawks from my 7 month old daughter. Today, we were talking about getting the house cleaned up for company this week.. well, I was talking lol I asked my husband a question, there was a slight pause, then he says "Man, I wonder how they get those windows up there" I look in the direction he was..and I realize he was referring to a tall hotel being built... I starred at him.. and realized he hadn't heard one bit of what I was saying lol...

Then Second reason I love my husband is during church the Pastor was giving the last bit of announcements before the service was over.. talking about how we need to be faithful to church ect.. and that church tonight started at 6 and that we were having the Lord's Supper. Well, in that same moment my husband leans over and says "Do you want to grill Steak for dinner?" LOL I just starred at him.. looked back up at the pastor, then back at my husband.. I whispered back, "what in the world..does that have to do with anything?" and he says with an embarrassed smile "Oh, sorry, Pastor mentioned Lord's Supper and I thought about the Steaks in the refrigerator, and I thought we could fix them like they did on the food channel yesterday" LOL

So lesson one is... I realize that half the things I say never make it to his brain lol I think I probably sound like Charlie Brown's teacher, to him. "Wwwah Wwwah Wwwah"

Second Lesson is... When I think we are on the same page.. we are usually in two totally different books!!! lol

Third Lesson is... I think I'll start using my words more wisely, and not waste my breath lol (RIGHT)

Reasons to love my husband even more.. for the randomness (is that a word?) of life lol He definitely makes me laugh!

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: