Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Going Green?


I wanted to say how excited I was when I found out I won a gift certificate to Sweet Hollow Farms from Lady Why's Blog Contest this last week!! I cannot waitttttttttt to try the soaps and salve out! I just had to say Thank youuuu Again!

I mentioned to Lady Why that this Gift Certificate could not of come at a better time, becauseeee.. earlier that day my lovely almost 4 year old..decided to flood the kitchen and part of the carpeted dining area with our drinking water..he didn't stop there.. he dumped a whole bottle of cookie GREEN sprinkles and mixed it all up.. therefore giving the hard floor a green soppy mess, and it changed the color of my carpet to a bright GREEN. I thought at first it was just sprinkles on the carpet, but when I ran the vacuum over the mess it turn into wide strips of green spreading everywhere ahhhhhh!!!! So I spent a couple of hour steam cleaning and mopping. So to say the least, it was such a blessing to receive this thoughtful gift from Lady Why!!!

These pictures do not even show the half of it.. and Yes, that is a hot dog bun laying in the water.. the other nice addition my son added. Isn't he so creative? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! lol

Point is.. you just never know what people are going through, and how a smile, a kind word, and email will lift their spirits! :)

I will write a post soon after I have tried the cool soaps out!

2 comments:

beth said...

Bummer...I hope you're able to get that color out of the carpet. Maybe Brandon just thought green carpet would be nicer :)

Tara said...

Yes, thankfully I got the color out.. it took a while grrr.. Thank goodness for the miracle of Vinegar and water! haha

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: