Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Weigh in Wednesday




No loss this week. I lost a few days of exercise which I will post about tomorrow on "Soap Box Thursday" lol Losing weight is really difficult.. I know "They" say its better if it comes off slowly..but this slow? LOL Oh well, shoot for better numbers next week. I have to confess that the first time since I have started this diet a few months back I cheated on Sunday, due to my son's birthday. Didn't plan on it.. butttttt we ended up eating cake later than I thought.. so I did cheat. I didn't gain. That won't happen again!


Don't forget tomorrow is Soap Box Thursday. If you want to link up or comment a story or an opinion, please do so. Keep it clean please!


Link up your weight loss or gain to mr linky below.

1 comment:

beth said...

At least you didn't gain any weight! Even on a bad week you maintained...that is great!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: