Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Debt, Bills, Creditors? You might want to read...

Everyday, the media brings us a new wave of bad news, no matter which station you watch, or which party you claim. It seems to affect us all. The economy is a mess. Its disappointing, and frustrating. With families to care for, homes to maintain, and bills to pay, it seems that some days this black hole of 'economic turmoil' only grows deeper.

Everywhere I look, people are trying to save money. Whether its TV programs offering this or that. Or women going nuts over a $1.00 Cereal Coupon. I think we are receptive more than ever for help. Bills.com is a great place to start if you are dealing with Debt management or facing mortgage problems. I don't think there are many people who aren't affected in some way.

Bills.com offers great advice. Their opinion in most cases of debt is to obtain a Debt Consolidation Loan, and pay off your debts, leaving you with just one debt on your credit report. Yes, you still are required to pay your debts, but your payments will more manageable and your credit score will respond positively to this option. It is so much easier to consolidate debt then to have a million bills, or creditors calling you every minute of the day.

From Insurance questions, to debt help, mortgage, billpay, loans, and credit questions, bills.com seem to have a vast amount of suggestions and answers to questions of these topics. Bills.com suggests not to be late on a payment, don't use anymore credit cards then necessary, budget, and most of all Save Save Save! Don't let your bills pile up. Things are too uncertain right now. How nice it would be to remove a little stress by getting some questions answered and possibly your debts on their way to fixable solution.


No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: