Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shampoo Bar Soap



I think it was last month or so that we had the Bloggy Carnival. One of the things I won was a gift certificate from Sweet Hollow Farms. I ordered shampoo bar soap and lavender salve for headaches, and a bar of body soap.

I will say I was terribly hesitant to try the Shampoo Bar Soap. There is no way that could work on my hair haha. I have always been very particular about what I use on my hair. The first couple of days I wasn't impressed to be honest. However, after a week or so..it seems my hair became used to the soap and started to feel softer and look better. I have longer hair so I have always used heaps of conditioner, but I have found with this bar I don't need to at all! If you keep it out of water the bar will actually last a long time.

I definitely recommend this Shampoo Bar Soap!

Go Here for more tips!

3 comments:

MacKenzie said...

I bought this exact same bar and was so excited when I got it in the mail, it smelled divine. But I used it twice and couldn't stand it - it left my hair feeling dry and greasy. You said you got used to it but did it start out that way for you too? I want to love it, maybe I should give it another try.

Tara said...

Oh my, I know exactly what you mean, in fact, I called my sister to tell her I really was not impressed! haha However, after a week or more its seem to go away. (My sister told about something to do with chemical or body balance haha I don't know exactly what she said) I still use regular shampoo sometimes however, I do not need conditioner which is so strange!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked the oatmeal pie! It's definetly fave around here. I like to make the same recipe with pecans instead of oatmeal and sometimes I use oatmeal and pecans. Chocolate Chips sound good also.

In other news, I'm still trying to lose weight. I'm not making much progress but I am going to continue to pursue a healthier lifestyle. I'll never give up, lol.

I like your new background, btw.

Amanda
www.xanga.com/TrentTribe

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: