Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Twilight


My younger sister has introduced me to a series of books that I cannot put down. At first, I made fun of her terribly because all she was doing was obsessively reading at every waking moment. Then I began to read...and now I cannot put the books down. The first of the four books is called Twilight by Stephenie Meyers. I normally read only christian novels, but this one, well there is just something very captivating by it. Something emotional and quite spellbinding. I am nearly finished with the 3rd book...sad and excited to start the final book. I just found out that they have made a movie from Book One "Twilight". It comes out November 21st.

I recommend this book!!! Probably one of the best that I have read in a long time.

Click Here for more tips!

6 comments:

Tania said...

grrr I wish my library had it in.

Ewokgirl said...

It is a good series!

Karen said...

I LOVE the Twilight series too!

The Momster said...

I know exactly what you mean - I started reading the first book and I finished it in the same day. I am not just starting the fourth...it's sort of like water once you start reading it - you can't seem to be without it!

I am excited about the movie as well. I love seeing books on the big screen. I hope it will encourage more people to read. :)

April said...

I bought twilight a couple days ago and i must start reading it!

beth said...

Hhmmm...I do not read :)

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: