Thursday, October 2, 2008

How Fast Are You?

I don't know about you or your husband, but I happen to have a husband who absolutely loves sports. Not just baseball or football, but anything that ESPN can squeeze into a time slot, my husband considers a sport! He has been active his entire life from playing in soccer, baseball, and softball leagues, to coaching high school soccer teams. It is always about how fast he ran or how far he hit the ball. Whether it was a triple or a double..obviously I hardly know the difference! Many times he has mentioned the need or want for a sports radar gun. So he could accurately know how "manly" his hit was! ha!

Radar Sports is a fantastic company that offers Sports and Traffic Radar Guns As much fun as it would be for me to own a Traffic Radar Gun, I think a Sports Radar Gun would much better suit us. They have radar guns for everything from Baseball, Softball, Hockey, Tennis, Golf, Soccer, and even Car Racing. (another one of my husbands enjoyments).

Radar Sports offers very competitive prices for all kinds of budgets. Since my husband is not a PRO we definitely wouldn't need the state of the art sport radar guns they offer. However, the SRA 3000 Tracer Radar Gun seems to be a good affordable choice for us. The SRA3000 comes with a soft case and a speed range of 5 mph to 199 mph, and a 1 year warranty!

All the radar guns offered, whether they are for sports or traffic use are made in the USA, which I think is awesome, and all come with FREE shipping! I think I need to go nudge my husband off the couch and show him these Sports and Traffic Radar Guns . Christmas might come early this year!


No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: