Friday, October 3, 2008

Reward Your Business!

It seems like everywhere we look these days online there are adds here and there. Advertising everything from dating services to places to download coupons. I often wonder how neat it would be to have my own business flashing on an Ad for all to see. Think of the possibilities of driving the right kind of people to your online business.

I have come across so many Mom's in the blogging world with online home businesses. Most seem to just advertise on their own blog. There is a great amount of work that goes into setting up a business let alone trying to figure out how to market your products. There is an amazing company called Network Solutions that offers a online system called pay per click. The purpose of pay per click is to get new customers, alot of customers to your business site, get more phone calls and email inquires about your business, which in turn allows your business to grow!

When using the pay per click feature at Network Solutions you will great service such as:

  • A PPC campaign manager dedicated to your account
  • Phone consultation to discuss your business
  • Research on keywords related to your business
  • Ad creation and ad placement in Google® and Yahoo!®
  • Daily monitoring and tracking with customizable reports

The great thing is you don't have to do any work if you don't want to. They will do all the keyword search connections for you. They are experts in their field. More traffic, more sales, better business equals a Happier You! Try out pay per click, your customers will thank you!


No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: