Thursday, October 16, 2008

Soap Box Thursday! The Final Debate!


This post is political in nature and is not meant to offend.  Just voicing my OWN opinion.  

Well my goodness, What a debate last night!  I was literally nervous as the debate began lol  I was really happy with John McCain's aggressive talk.  It is about time.. he stands up for himself and his policies and really confront Obama with the issues! 

I really watched this time.. I watched facial expressions and watched carefully how they answered questions.  I really felt (this is only my opinion) that Obama is a master manipulator with words.  My goodness, how he can sugar coat things.  And he has a way of scooting around the accusations thrown his way.   

I felt even more distrust towards Obama after watching last nights debate.  Goodness, I just want this election over with and the right man in the white house!!!

I welcome comments, and please if you have a soap box story of your own, link up below with mr linky! :)  




2 comments:

Betty Beguiles said...

I couldn't agree more! Great blog! Nice to "meet" you.

Scott and Beth said...

I agree as well...especially on the part that it was about time McCain stood up! I am about done with this whole election though. I really feel that if Obama is elected our nation will crumle. Look at all the terrible kings that God appointed in the bible...and their nations all crumbled. In the past I have really stressed over elections, but not now. It is in God's hands. I am so tired of all the garbage that goes along with the election...the lies ect. I want it over.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: