Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Soap Box Thursday! Food Waste!


Do you ever bake a pie, or put all the dinner leftovers away, or having dough chilling in the refrigerator?  Have you ever gone the next day to find that one of these or all gone? lol 

Well, I have lol  My husband is really great.  He loves to clean and keep things organized.  Sometimes "TOO MUCH" lol  He is constantly cleaning out the refrigerator.. and as much as I appreciate his attentiveness to the cleanliness of the refrigerator, I can hardly stand it when he throws food away that I just put on the shelf. ahhhhhhhhhhh! lol  

I will ask him where such and such is..and he will say.. "Oh I think it was bad, besides it was taking up room" lol  I told him this last time.. no more.. refrigerator cleaning is off limits to him!  

What is your Soap Box today?  
Leave a comment or link your blog below to mister linky.



2 comments:

Monica said...

My soapbox...thanks for asking. Now, we have a laundry hamper in our room and one in our master bathroom.So, why is it that I still find clothes on the floor a meer 2-5 feet from either basket!???!?!?!?!?

Scott and Beth said...

Haha...I am super OCD, so I like everything to be in its place. I really don't even say anything to Scott about most things because I know I am being unreasonable to expect him to remember everything. One thing that drives me nuts is when he moves the coffee pot. He may only move it like 3 inches, but I know it! LOL! I am always going behind him and "straighting" things...haha! I know...I'm a freak.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: