Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Soap Box Thursday "My Son"


My Soap Box this week is about my 4 year old son lol.  We subscribe to Netflix.  And my son is a genius with computers, and we believe has some what of a photographic memory.  Anyhow, if any of you are familiar with how Netflix works is that you have a movie Queue, where you put all the movies you would like to receive by mail in order of importance.   Ok, so the last three weeks I am expecting a certain movie to arrive, one in particular is the Latest Indiana Jones Movie.  And every time I get a Netflix in the Mail it is not the one I want.  It is a children's movie(i.e. Dora).  lol  So I uncovered the mystery.  It is my son!  My four year old son, figured out how to get into my Netflix account, pick a movie, and move it to the number one spot in the Queue.  AHHHHHHHHHHHH lol  So tomorrow I am expecting another movie in which I do NOT Want lol  So we have finally put a lock down on all the computers.  We hope he will NOT figure out the new passwords lol

Feel free to link up below with Mr. Linky with your own (clean) Soap Box.  It can be about politics, work, family, anything! Just as long as its clean Please!! 

 

5 comments:

The Farmer Files said...

I SO laughed out loud!

Denise said...

I knew it! This is only the beginning with a genius 4 year old!!

Scott and Beth said...

I am sorry that this is somewhat annoying to you to not get your movies, but oh my word…I am CRACKING up! That is the funniest thing I have heard all week. What a smart little guy!

Tara said...

hahah Thanks a lot Beth!!! Yah it is funny.. accept this is the third time this has happen LOL

Scott and Beth said...

I am serious! I was so amazed by this...I know I have told this story to like 5 different people! Haha...he is a smart little guy! I know adults who would not be able to do that. He is amazing!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: