Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Affordable Web Hosting for Blogs!


Webfetti.com
I have often talked about the need for web hosting blog companies. The need for a reliable web hosting company is essential especially if you are wanting to run a business from your blog. Web hosting offers site management, a free domain name, and a 30 day back guarantee. web hosting blog can sometimes be overwhelming when trying to choose the right company. Believe me I know. Some sites can be so overwhelming and full of so much technical jargon that you immediately click out. I love this web hosting blog site because they simplify everything. A complete list of customer reviewed web hosting blog companies all arranged by star rating. Each company offers a unique package. The great thing is that you can search them all out or just choose one in knowing that if you are not happy in 30 days, no problem, here is your refund.

Most of companies will allow you to have a personal account for your blog some starting as low as 3 dollars a month. I know what you are thinking.. 3 dollars.. what do you get with 3 dollars? Well, one company offers 2 Stage SPAM protection, weekly backups, free domain, email accounts, and most importantly 24 free tech support.

I think it is very important to take your time in deciding which web hosting blog company you want for your blog. The options are many, affordable, and reliable. It doesn't matter if your blog is just for your personal use or for business use. web hosting blog company's take care of everything.


1 comment:

Susan said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://www.car-insurance-choices.com

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: