Sunday, November 2, 2008

Do Your Homework!

When I first starting blogging this last year, I was quite hesitant. I wasn't sure how much I would like it, and how dedicated I would be. Now it seems, like most of you bloggers, that it is just a part of your day, just like a cup of coffee is part of your morning. There are so many opportunities with blogging. But with opportunities come a million decisions to make, such as which blogging site to use, or which template, or webhosting for your blog. Perhaps you have a business or are in the process of making plans. You will definitely need a good webhosting site or one that will at least give you some help and decent options. Webhostingrating seems to have the options and the guidance that you might be looking for.

As I was browsing the site, I noticed they have 2008 awards to the best hosting sites. Some of the hosting companies listed start as low as 4.44/month. With affordable pricing, and loads and loads of features, this
webhosting site is one to recommend. Especially if you are a blogging mom like me who is looking into starting her own business. Check out this article, it talks about the basics of webhosting, along with many other informative articles.

If you are like me, you aren't ready to "open" up a business tomorrow, but it certainly doesn't hurt to go ahead and have all your resources in one folder, less homework for later. So go do your homework on
webhosting!

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: