Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The New President

My Son posing with his McCain/Palin Ribbon we made.
Our Wall Map before any States were Won.
Here is where I stopped when I realized that John McCain was not going to win lol



Well.. it has happened! They just announced the 44th president elect of the United States. Barak Obama. I can't believe I am actually typing this outcome! My Poll on the Right Side of the Blog clearly had John McCain winning (lol) Ugh. I am terribly saddened and disappointed in our country. I don't know that we all realize what is to come with this choice. But the choice has been made and with that choice comes change.. a change that I will admit scares me.

With each president, whether we support them or not, comes a respect that is deserved. And we must offer our respect to Obama.

We need to pray for our country like never before!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: