Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ultimate Hunter's Package!

I am not a hunter! Don't laugh, but once I tried hunting prairie dog in Wyoming. I am a terribly shot!! My brother in law however is an avid hunter. Several times a year he plans his hunting trips. He is very specific with his hunting gear. Of course personally, I don't see what the big deal is.. between a BB gun or a long range rifle, but that's just me! ha. I can't wait to tell my brother in law about Nikon. This company is offering a fantastic deal for hunters. The Ultimate Hunter's Package - Nikon BDC Slam Hunter's Package! Pretty impressive sounding! Well, it's even better than that. The Ultimate Hunter's Package includes a:



ProStaff 3-9x40 Matte w/BDC Reticia
ProStaff 550 Laser Rangefinder
Silent Technology Rangefinder case
Nikon ProGear $50 Gift Card
BDC DVD

Normal price is: $444.85. Sale Price (for 4 days only) is: 299.95. A Savings of $144.50. The Ultimate Hunter's Package is designed to increase your long range shooting skills. What a great Christmas gift for your hunter husband, father, brother, or brother in law.

Along with The Nikon BDC Slam Hunter's Package, check out the other great deals at Nikon, Nikon Monarch Binoculars, ProStaff Riflescopes, Nikon Monarch Rifle Scopes, Buckmasters, and Omega Riflescopes! Just a Tip, if you are like me and wouldn't know where in the world to start in buying a gift for someone, Nikon offers Gift Cards as well.

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: