Sunday, November 2, 2008

Vision Your New Frames!


Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away.. then it's Christmas?! I don't know if it's just me or do you all notice how fast the time is going. It seems like it was just summer and I was melting in the heat. Now I have to get my Holiday hat on! Thinking about menus, and gifts.. ugh and hoping the gas prices don't rise anytime soon.

This year has been a definite roller coaster ride with our nation's economy. From day to day, people are worried about their job. One minute we are scrambling with fear over our investments in the stock market, then the next we see the DOW up and we breath a sigh of relief. It is nice to have some things these days be constant. Which brings me to my favorite site to recommend for eyeglasses. I am telling you..every time I check on ZenniOptical's site, the prices never change. They say they have awesome (well that's my word) fashionable, modern eyeglasses starting at just 8 dollars, and they have been consistent! Unlike some other places I know, i.e. our cable company, the payperview movies just went up to 4.99. I couldn't believe it today when I was browsing the movies. Last week I swear they were 3.99. Does it really cost a dollar more for them to push a button to upload movies to a server?? Come on! Thank goodness for companies like ZenniOptical that offer the same price for eyeglasses, with the same guarantees, and the ongoing promise of new and modern frames, no matter if you need bifocals or progressive lenses..they have it all!

When I was a little girl, I received my first pair of glasses. Well, of course then, I didn't know any better, but when I see pictures of myself UGH they are horrible!! Now with a few minutes of browsing at the selection of eyeglasses and a couple of clicks I can have some really cool glasses sent to my house. I am even thinking of having my husband pick out a pair or 10 since he is always misplacing them or leaving them at work! So I recommend you get up, run to the mirror, really look at your glasses, if you even hesitate to say you look amazing, then get back over here and pick out some super eyeglasses with the works, at an incredibly affordable price!!


No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: