Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tactical Gear all Wrapped Up!


Christmas is almost here.  Do you have your shopping done?   L.A. Police Gear has a fantastic sale on their 5.11 Tactical Knives.  With the purchase of one 5.11 Tactical Knives you will receive free shipping and a free knife!!  And if you spend over $125 you receive a FREE travel Mug.  If you know someone that collects knives or hunts.. head over to L.A. Police Gear.  

L.A. Police Gear carries all sorts of tactical gear.  Tactical pants, backpacks, rifles, sunglasses, flashlights, footwear and so much more.  L.A. Police Gear seems to always have sales.  So hurry, Christmas is almost here.  Go order some Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers for the man in your life!


No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: