Monday, January 19, 2009
2009 Valentine's Day Goody Swap @ An Island Life!!
I am so excited An Island Life is hosting a Valentine's Day Goody Swap!!! Here is how is works:
Here’s how it works: (These are posted on An Island Life Blog)
* If you’d like to participate, just sign the Mr.Linky below AND leave a comment confirming your participation. You MUST do both in order to participate. If you do sign-up, please make sure that you’re able to commit to participating. It’s kind of a bummer to send out a package and not receive one in return.
* You have until January 31st to sign-up.
* To determine who you’ll be sending your package to, just check out Mr. Linky below. You will be sending your goodies to the next person above you on the Mr. Linky list. (Example: #4 will send to #3, #3 will send to #2, #2 will send to #1, #1 will send to the last person on the list (which will be me) and so on.
* It is your responsibility to contact your recipient and obtain their mailing address. Please take some time to get to know them. This is a great opportunity to make a new blogging friend!
In order to try and get to know each other better, I have posted a questionnaire in hopes that we can learn a little more about you. You can post your answers on your blog or in comments.
You can start to send out your packages as soon as you get your partner’s info. Please ensure that your partner gets their goodies on/before Valentines Day.
* You should try to spend somewhere between $8 - $10, not including shipping charges.
Once you’ve received your goodies, don’t forget to post pictures so we can all see what you got!
My Answers to the Questions:
What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day? Just being able to spend time with my husband.. ideally I would love to go out to eat..and a movie .. or away for the weekend, but with kids... haha doesn't happen.
In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like? haha Well.. usually my husband remembers!! He really tries!! He usually brings me lots of roses..too many haha and a gift. (Last year he actually bought me chocolates!!! woo hooo I usually make a nice dinner...and hope that the kids will go down early so we can at least watch a movie together!!
If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be? hmm I love chocolate. I just love anything chocolate!!!
Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like? hmm not really..
If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out? I wouldn't!!!! lol
Can't wait to send my Goody package to Michelle!!
Hurry over to An Island Life to sign up for the Valentine Goody Swap!! You need to sign up before January 31st!!
A little about me...
It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)
In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.
I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.
There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.
So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...
My Weight Progress: