Friday, January 30, 2009

Focus Friday!!



Focus Friday


ThriftyandChicMom is hosting a Friday Meme called Focus Friday! Basically each Friday we post about what our goals are for the next coming days and then link back to her blog. Easy!!

First of all, I was able to take all the Christmas decorations down!! Woo hoooo.. however....lol The tree is still standing in the corner. I was hoping my husband would have time to put it away.. its so huge. But.. perhaps its one of those "I'll have to do it myself and hope I don't break my back" lol As far as the book review, and cleaning up my cookbook stuff, well that did not happen.. Not for a lack of trying! This week has been extremely busy.. And then with the Bloggy Carnival.. I turn into a psycho trying to fill out as many as I can.. lol
So here we are starting out fresh for this new Focus Friday!
1. I'll try this one again lol I would really like to finish my book this week.
2. Clean out the mess of cookbooks and recipes.
3. Get all the floors mopped and carpets cleaned.
4. We have lots of shopping to do this weekend.. so I hope I don't forget anything grrr.
I have so much more that I want to accomplish..but since last week's list didn't go too well.. I won't push it lol

5 comments:

blueviolet said...

Good luck! I hope you get it all done!

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Good job with the Christmas stuff. Bloggy Carnival is such a time sucker, I had to stay away this time. Good luck this week.

Jennifer said...

You are ambitious! I would have stuck with just finishing the book. ;)

LT said...

Bloggy Carnival! I got sucked in too, hope we both win. Good luck with your week, it looks like you can get it done. I might put the cookbook/recipe thing up about June!

NateAndJakesMom said...

Thank goodness Bloggy Carnivals are only for one week or I think we might have to form support groups!
Best of luck this week with your goals and weight loss.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: