Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pray for Our Country - Join Me!


Thanks to a One House Schoolroom for sharing the movement started by Max Lucado to Pray for our President. I love the idea of praying for our President. No matter who your vote was for, or if you agree or disagree with the New President. He needs our prayers. His family needs our prayers. Our country needs our prayers. Please join we me and commit to pray for our President Obama and our Country.

“But if any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it. He is generous and enjoys giving to all people, so he will give you wisdom.”James 1:5


Click here to JOIN!

3 comments:

girlsinwhitedresses said...

You know, I'm one who wasn't a bit excited about the outcome of this election, but I think praying for Obama would be a great way to bring some good out of it. Thank you!
Susan

Shelley a.k.a. Momma said...

Thanks for sharing this, I had not heard about it. Thanks for stopping by my blog also!

suzannah said...

thanks for a good reminder to pray for those in leadership and government--i know i slack on that too much. blessings:)

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: