Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Target Toy Deals - Works for Me Wednesday



I was so thrilled last week when a fellow blogger posted about Targets 75% off toy deal..


starting. My husband, the kids, and I darted off to Target Saturday in hopes to find some good deals. There were soooo many good deals.. that I couldn't even think.. lol I only grabbed a few things.. because the kids..were getting to "grabby". The Scooby Doo Game was only 4 dollars, normally 20. It is so cute. I have already played it several times with my son. The first time I put it together.. welll.. it was a trick.. but now its easier. As you move Scooby or Shaggy around the board, different boobie traps are triggered.. the staircase may move, knocking you off, or the mummy might come out of the box, or the gate will lower. I actually enjoy playing it lol.

I also found a cute little tykes first recorder. It was only $1.30. Normally $10. The recorder came with a little song and lesson book.




I know I know as you look at the picture.. you are probably wondering why I bought a Skunk. lol It is made by National Geographic, and its remote control LOL I love it. It was only $4 normally over $20.

The crazy hair puppy was only $1.40. My 13 month little girl..loves it. At least for today, she does lol.


I purchased Speed Racer party supplies for .53 for 8 plates.. and 8 cups, tablecloth, napkins. (not in the picture). I will use these for my son's birthday in a few months.


I found a really cute Wow Wow Wubzy hand held game. My 4 year old son LOVES it. Only $3.50. Normally $20. The game carries 4 games.


Target really has some great deals right now. I think I will go back this weekend..and pick up some bday gifts for family as well!







2 comments:

Cheri-Beri said...

OOOOH! I'm heading to Target tomorrow for sure. Thanks for this great tip!

MOMMY said...

Great deals! I am a huge Target clearance shopper. Our store is still at 30% toys, hopefully that will go down soon!
Aimee
journalofamomma.blogspot.com

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: