Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday - Returns (blah)






Yes, I'm back.. and let me tell you.. there is not a Smile on my face right now! Don't you wish that life didn't derail us so easily? Things good or bad.. wouldn't deter us from our goals?! The last few months has not been so great for me.. as far as my goal to a healthier me. The holidays, stress of family, relationships with others that could be better, people who only look at the negative aspects, my father having a massive stroke last month... grrr I will tell you all this and more..sent me flying off the horse. So here I am.. getting back up.. dusting myself off..and putting myself back in the saddle, 20 lbs heavier. (GRRRR)


My previous weight:  (October 15th, 2008) 

240  lbs

My current weight:


260 lbs


Gained 20 lbs ( I know I hear all the gasps!!!)

I am back on the carbohydrates diet. You can read about that here! I am using T-Tapp and the treadmill for my exercise. I am hoping to purchase a weight machine soon. When I weighed myself last week.. I can't tell you how mad I was at myself first of all.. and secondly.. how sad it made.. me. But that's all it took..to get my attention.  Okay my smile is back lol  I can't wait to get this weight off!!!  I think the reality is...we all fail ... it's what we do with our failures..I think that counts..  (right? :))  



I will be weighing in next Wednesday.. with GREAT HOPES of some results!!!


Please feel free to link your weight results up below with Mr Linky!




2 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

I know you can do it! You have done so well with your weight loss. I am cheering for you!

Candace said...

It is how you handle the failures. It is great that you are getting back into the groove. That is the hard part! That decision to go back to it. Good luck this week!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: