Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Vitamins for Kids!


Why is it during the week.. I can think of a million things that work for us..then come Tuesday Night I draw a blank lol  I really need to take notes as I think of things.   However, I do have to tell you about the children's vitamins I finally decided on..  Goodness, if I get one more email or hear one more report about "lead" or "poison" in children's vitamins or medicines.. I don't know what I am going to lol  It is ridiculous!!  

I found some really great vitamins through Shaklee for my 15 month old daughter.  It comes in a powder form that you can mix in with their juice, formula, or food.  It is called Vita-Lea Infant Mix.  

For my 4 year old.. I found some vitamins from True Essentials.  This Multivitamin is called Essentials for Kids.  This one is a chewable!  

Next I want to try the Multivitamins for Adults.. 

I am just thankful that there are companies out there trying to do the right thing.  Keep our kids, our families safe and healthy by NOT cutting corners on quality.  

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: