Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday!!


Wooo the days and weeks are flying by! I exercised nearly everyday this last week.. not intense exercise but exercise none the less. Eating was rather blah.. I won't bother with the excuses. However, my husband bought me the Wii Sports along with the Julianne Michaels Biggest Loser Exercise Wii Game. I am telling you.. its AWESOME!! I wrote about it here! I am so happy to have an exercise that is actually fun!!
So with that here goes the weigh in.
Last Week's Weight:
260 lbs
This Week's Weight:
259 lbs
1 measly pound. No excuses right? Just committing to do better this week! How did everyone do? I hope hope hope better than I did lol
Link up below with Mr Linky with your Weight loss progress!

3 comments:

Christina said...

! pound lost is one pund we no longer have to fight!! The last three weeks I have had only a one pound loss. It is driving me insane. Something's gotta give! I am doing everything I am supposed to be doing but it is just going very slow! It helps to know we have support out there though! Keep up the good work. I would love to have The Biggest Loser game for my Wii. I am addicted to the show! :)

Scott and Beth said...

One pound is great! Just keep it up! How fun that you got a Wii! I LOVE Wii sports! I wish I could come over and play with you...ha! Boxing is a real workout!

Mom2fur said...

Hey, don't knock yourself. A pound lost is a pound lost! I say, good for you!
Boy, I sure want one of those Wii thingies. My bil has one and it looks like such a blast.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: