Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wii!



After reading blog after blog after blog lately about how wonderful the Wii was...is... we finally decided to buy one! I used to think that Xbox was cool lol My husband and I thought the Wii would be perfect for our family. We love to play "games" but we need to be more active. The Wii really allows us to play tennis, bowl, baseball, boxing (which I love), and golf in the comfort of our home. My husband also bought me the Julianne Micheal's Biggest Loser Workout Wii. I love it!! You can customize your workout to intensity and time. If you have the balance board (which I need to get) it will also weigh you and keep track of your weight progress.





I can't wait to see the progress!





For more Tips Click HERE!

Don't forget to enter my Giveaways:
Twilight Book Click HERE
1 King Size 500 TC Sheet Set Click HERE

7 comments:

Krisi and Adam said...

I had no idea that there was Biggest Loser Workout for the Wii... we may just have to get that. Good luck!

mom_of2boys said...

I like the Wii too. I have the Jillian Michaels Ultimatum 2009 and really didn't care for it. The one I like the best is My Fitness Coach. The workout is customized to fit your mood, workout duration, and goal.

Veggiemomof2 said...

I exercise using the Wii Fit & I Love it. I"m glad you posted this because I was wondering about this "game"

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

DO you need to have the Wii Fit for this? I can't find the Wii fit anywhere, but will have to check this out! Thanks for the tip

Superjaxster said...

Boxing is my favorite too. I whoop my hubby on it and it feels so good HEHE!
You should get Wii Fit too. It really is great. I love the games that come with it (there is boxing that you unlock after playing so long...FUN!)

kate5405 said...

Tara, good luck on your weight-loss journey. I am on this journey too and I absolutely LOVE my Wii. Do get the Wii Fit. It does track your weight and includes a whole workout program. And it's fun!! Thanks for the tip on the Jillian Michaels workout for Wii. I will have to get that too.

Jennifer said...

We love our Wii!! Our favorite games are the LEGO ones (multiplayer - yessss). We just picked up the Wii Fit a couple weeks ago and are really enjoying that as well.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: