Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Bachelor Blunder




I am such an idiot lol  

Last night I watched the Bachelor from Monday night.  I always record things and watch them later.  Anyway.. I failed to watch the after the Rose Show... uh.... lol  


So I call my sister telling her how happy I am that he chose the girl I
 had been rooting for ..ec.t. and 
she says "oh you really liked Molly?" 
and I say "No not Molly.. Melissa" 
and she says.. "UM.. did you watch the After the Rose Show?" 
and I said "NO!!!! WHY???
" and she says "Go watch it!!!!!" 




LOL  Oh my word.. I could not believe it.  I mean what in the world.. is this world coming too??? lol Did he really have to break up with her on Live TV?  It was so weird.. I was thinking if he truly cared for her..and wanted to 
protect her feelings..and try to diminish some of the hurt.. don't you think he
 would of kinda ...broke the engagement off before the LIVE SHOW????  I am not blaming him for having a change of heart.. as twisted as it maybe.. but how he did it..was inexcusable!!  






I am starting to think he knew he wanted to break up with her.. and
 got together with the network..and they either talked him into it or dangled some Mula in front of him.. Otherwise.. why would you do that?  Then in the same show 
ask the original girl that you claimed to not love at the finale, if she would give you a second "SHOT"???  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!  


I really wonder what they are going to do with this next season of the Bachlorette to top the Drama and Twisted "LOVE" from this season.




No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: