Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bargain Books, Music, & Gifts up to 95% off!!!

CBD.com is having an incredible 90% ">sale right now of up to 95% off books, music, movies, and gifts.  I couldn't believe some of the deals.  A ton of movies are only a quarter.  

I recently purchases a set of books for my kids for only $0.99.  The one shown below was one of the books.  They are so adorable..and teach children manners and what honors God. 

60794X: God, I Need to Talk to You about Whining (10 pack) God, I Need to Talk to You about Whining (10 pack)
By Susan K. Leigh / Concordia Publishing House

Child-friendly text and entertaining illustrations help children think about a behavior they encounter in daily life and pray about it. Scripture examples help children apply it to their lives.

These booklets are part of the God, I Need to Talk to You series that expresses how all sinful behaviors are forgiven through Jesus' sacrifice on the cross and encourages children to go to God in prayer any time they feel tempted or troubled. This pack is made of ten booklets on the same topic. Recommended for ages 2 to 7.




No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: