Thursday, March 5, 2009

MidWeek MarkDowns at CBD!

MidWeek Books, Music, and Gifts MarkDowns at CBD.COM. 

 

93615: The Restitution, Legacy of the King"s Pirates Series #3 The Restitution, Legacy of the King's Pirates Series #3
By Mary Lu Tyndall / Barbour Publishing

Lady Isabel Ashton, scorned by society after the birth of her illegitimate child, longs to regain wealth and position, despite Christ's call on her heart. But when her son is kidnapped, she's forced to seek the aid of the man who pirated her purity. How far will Isabella go to save her child and redeem her honor?
2966X: The White Hunter, House of Winslow Series (1912) The White Hunter, House of Winslow Series (1912)
By Gilbert Morris / Bethany

Annie Rogers signs on for a whirlwind trip to England, in The White Hunter, then books passage to America on the maiden voyage of the RMS Titanic!

350789: Thank You Floral, NKJV Thank You Floral, NKJV
By Marian Heath

These beautiful Thank You cards feature a friendly sentiment and NKJV Scripture. Twelve cards; 3 each of 4 designs; includes 13 envelopes. Bonus: 2 free postcards.

06620: Bodge Plants a Seed Bodge Plants a Seed
By Simon Smith / Zondervan

Young children will love this cute story about four lovable mice--Bodge, Stumpy, Jimmy, and Big Al. Each mouse has a sunflower seed to plant, but where will they plant them? Find out in this wonderful retelling of Jesus' parable of the sower whose seed grew into a big, beautiful sunflower and why the other sowers' seeds didn't.

45570X: Pandas: Read, Paint, and Play--Book and Activity Kit Pandas: Read, Paint, and Play--Book and Activity Kit
By Vince Douglas / American Book Company

Help your children learn about Pandas the way they learn best--through reading, playing, and hands-on painting activities! Kids will love painting their own panda on a recycled material, 3-D, canvas that even comes with an attached easel, while color reference and practice sheets allow for burgeoning painting skills to be honed before working on the final project. The 64-page book features many activities and fact-filled passages on Pandas and other Asian animals, including their habitats and environments. Paintbrushes and six non-toxic paints are included.

500155: Epic Study Guide Epic Study Guide
By John Eldredge / Nelson Impact

Discover how to view your life as an exciting story---in which God is not only the author, but the main character! This companion volume to Eldredge's bestseller will help you learn why we all love movies and fairy tales from childhood---and how the universal longing for a "plot" testifies to God's existence. Use with the DVD Curriculum for seven weeks of group study. 96 pages, softcover from Nelson.
 

No comments:

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: