Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weigh In Wednesday



Oh my word I had a migraine yesterday!  Basically lost an entire day..trying to nurse my headache.  First it was a shower, then a hot bath, then meds, the
n eye mask, then ice packs on my brain lol.. finally around 4 pm it slowly faded.  Yesterday I managed to do the Wii Fit for 30 minutes.  I did the free walking.  Which is stepping on and off the balance board.  Kind of like walking mini steps.  Man my calves hurt today!!!!  I love this particular exercise on the Wii Fit because you can set it for 30 minutes or 20 whatever you want, and then turn back to watching TV all the while it keeps the tempo and counts your steps.  My eating has been So So.. :/   I have been eating 2 eggs for breakfast and a cup of coffee..  It really makes all the difference in the world when I start off my morning with protein.   Today I will do the 30 minutes free walking on the Wii Fit..and also do some "running" on the Wii Fit.  Not particularly my favorite exercise but...I do it.  Things are starting to return to normal..  No guests for a while, and perhaps we won't travel out of town for a few weeks..  So back to routine wooo hooo!! :)  

How do you do this week??

1 comment:

Heather, aka Jake's Mommy said...

I have done SUPER great this week. Keeping under 1200 calories a day and everything ... until today. I skipped breakfast AND lunch, then had a grilled chicken sandwich with fries and a Coke from Chic Fil A for dinner. Now I feel like I gained 400 lbs with that one meal. And, seriously, I had to go and do it right before I do my weigh-in on Wednesday mornings.

Sorry, I needed to pout.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: