Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday!

See the picture to the right?  The Blue Bottle saying 'Monster Screen Clean"?  My husband uses this for our computer screens, TVS, flat screens, anything electronic with a screen.  Often times I am laughing quietly..as he walks around with his cloth and little blue bottle cleaning all the screens in the house..thinking him over the top lol  Well, I must tell you a story that changed my thinking...

There was this little boy, who was four, and he thought it funny (early tonight) to dump his sister's juice down the front of the Television.  And of course Mom and Dad did not notice until a little while later.. when they saw this Alien like dark goo growing inside of the TV up the screen.  Through many
 questions, excuses, and blaming it on little sister the truth was found.  So Mom and Dad spent the next 2 hours taking apart the monster TV..peeling back the two later flat screen and mopping up GRAPE JUICE!!!!  The little blue bottle saved the day.  Took away all the stain inside and made it as good as new if not better. .. lol 

Ok so I am really not kidding.. our TV looks actually cleaner than it did before the grape juice!!  This stuff is amazing!!!  


3 comments:

Heather, aka Jake's Mommy said...

We use it the little blue bottle Monster cleaner, too. And, yes, my hubby SWEARS by it, also! Men and their cleaning products, ha!

Aunt Murry said...

Where do you get it?

pam said...

My husband would of freaked out if that had happened to our beloved tv. I need a bottle of that blue magic cleaner.

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: