Friday, April 10, 2009

Focus Friday

Focus Friday

ThriftyandChicMom is hosting a Friday Meme called Focus Friday! Basically each Friday we post about what our goals are for the next coming days and then link back to her blog. Easy!!

Oh goodness I have not done Focus Friday for a couple of weeks..and I am feeling very guilty lol :)

My Focus for this next week:

1.      I need to start going through every room.  We want to have a garage sale soon or have goodwill pickup.  So I have a monster task ahead of me.  BLAH lol
 
2.     I need to clean the house today.

3.     I would like to put together some Easter Baskets for the kids for Sunday!  I need to get a move on it lol :)


5 comments:

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Good luck this week cleaning is no fun but that is great you are giving away things you don't need anymore.

alwayswithme said...

Good luck on your Focus this week. I see we both want to lose weight. I got off track this week I plan to get back on track tomorrow. Hope you are doing well.

Brooke said...

Good luck with this week. I see that we have two items in common--cleaning and Goodwill. You can do it!!!

3 for Me! said...

I've got goodwill on my mind too.... is it spring cleaning time?? or what??

I also have some cleaning to do this weekend,too:)

ExtraordinaryMommy said...

I hope you managed to get all of your focus list stuff done - esp the Easter Baskets :)

I keep putting 'going through every room' on my to do list, but I never seem to get to it :)

Thanks for stopping by to visit me!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: