Monday, April 6, 2009

I'd like to Thank... :)


Jenn at Adventures in Raising Boys.. was so sweet today and gave me an Blog Award!  I used to think they were silly..until I received one lol :)  Thanks Jenn!!!  



Here Are The Rules:

1.   Link Back to Jenn. (The person you received the award from)

2.   List 7 Things you LOVE!

3.   Link to 7 Blogs and let them know you have an Award Waiting for them on your blog!



Here are my 7 Things That I LOVE!! (I love my family lol  so people don't count in my list lol)

1.   I absolutely love overcast, rainy days!  Since I was a little girl, I have enjoyed the rain so much more than the Sun!   There is just something so peaceful and calming about rain...not to mention cozy! :)

2.   I love to bake.. hmmm...  Perhaps to my detriment.. but..nevertheless, baking is something I enjoy tremendously.

3.   I love my Wii!  Yes, I am 30 years old and admitting that I love the Wii.. a game console lol  

4.   I love birthdays!  Not mine!  lol   I love making birthdays special for people.   My motto is ...if you don't have a cake for your birthday, and decor..then it wasn't a real birthday lol

5.   I love playing Dutch Blitz, Monopoly, or Skip Bo with my siblings.  I hardly see them since we are all grown..but nothing is better than to be with them playing games..and laughing so hard we take turns running to the bathroom lol  

6.   I love to read!   Pretty Basic huh?  :)  

7.   I love Christmas time!  I love the decorations, the weather, giving gifts, peoples moods are better lol and most importantly.. the meaning of Christmas is so special...The birth of Jesus.  Jesus is so important in my life.. I don't always live like I should.. in fact I fail everyday..but His grace is sufficient.  Because of Him, my eternity is secure..and what is not to LOVE about that :)  


Here Are My 7 Blog Friends I am awarding:

1.  Denise

2.  Heather

3.  Colleen


5.  Melanie


7.  Toni

4 comments:

Jenn(ifer) said...

:) I'm glad you like it.

melanie said...

Oh, thank you so much!! :) I'll write up a post this afternoon. This was quite a treat this morning!

Scott and Beth said...

We used to play Dutch Blitz all the time! I have not played in years! I need to find it!

Christine @ Live Laugh Love said...

I love this, thank you so very much!!

A little about me...



It is that time again!!!! I am thinking of attempting to lose weight for the 100 millionth time. haha. This time I know it will work :)

In November of 2007, I gave birth to my second child, a C-Section. Not only did that put me back physically, but I also developed high blood pressure. I am only 29. Talk about discouraging.

I started gaining weight in highschool. Seems to have followed me everywhere. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs but I'll settle for 10 right now. haha.

There is absolutely no reason why I cannot succeed in this weight loss endeavor. I have exercise equipment. I guess that means I have to use it. Also, I am going to attempt the Carbohydrates Addict Diet. I have had some success with this in the past.

So I am thinking, with putting my progress out for the world to see.. it will force me to make the right choices. Let's hope!! Feel free to comment on anything or tell your story. It's always encouraging to hear about others successes. Join me on this weight loss journey...

My Weight Progress: